Erie, Harborcreek and Millcreek, PA
Restore the look of your teeth by having the cosmetic dental team at Laser Dentistry of Erie install veneers.
A thin shell that fits directly over the front of teeth, veneers improves the appearance of your teeth, and is recommended to correct teeth that have the following cosmetic issues:
- Stains that do not respond to traditional teeth whitening methods
- Chip in tooth
- Gaps between teeth
- Minor crookedness
- Misshapen teeth
Laser Dentistry of Erie offers three types of veneers
Porcelain veneers are crafted from high-quality dental porcelain.
- Porcelain veneers are durable and long lasting.
- The translucent quality of dental porcelain mimics the natural light reflection of dental enamel, making this type of veneer look the most like natural teeth.
- Resistant to stain from tobacco, coffee, and wine.
- Installation requires removing less of the tooth structure, compared to the other types of cosmetic dental treatments.
Composite veneers are made of a composite resin.
- Most composites can be placed in a single visit.
- The most economical option among the different types of veneers.
- Easy to repair if there is any problem or dysfunction.
Lumineers are one of the cutting-edge cosmetic treatments on the market today. They permanently brighten stained and discolored teeth.
- Digitally designed to be as thin as a contact lens
- The installation procedure is minimally invasive. In most cases, an anesthetic is not needed during the procedure.
- Can be placed on top of older dental work
Only a certified Lumineers dentist, like the ones on staff at Laser Dentistry of Erie, can install Lumineers.
To learn more about veneers or any of the other cosmetic dental treatments available at Laser Dentistry of Erie just contact our office by calling (814) 825-2615.
Laser Dentistry of Erie serves Erie, PA and the surrounding areas.