Erie, Harborcreek and Millcreek, PA
At Laser Dentistry of Erie, we believe that using state-of-the-art technology allows us to provide the highest possible level of care to our patients.
Here is some information about the specific technology and tools used in our practice:
- Laser Dentistry – We use three types of dental lasers: soft tissue, hard tissue, and Diagnodent. This dental laser technology makes procedures shorter and less invasive, with minimal post-procedure discomfort.
- Digital X-rays – One of the most valuable diagnostic tools at our disposal, our digital X-ray machine produces clearer images while exposing patients to a fraction of the radiation emitted by traditional X-ray technology.
- Digital Imaging – Our imaging system provides a digital picture of how teeth will look following a certain treatment or procedure, making it ideal for any patient considering a certain cosmetic procedure. Digital images also are used to provide additional information in your dental records.
- Paperless Charting – We operate a paperless dental practice; all X-rays and charts are made, recorded, and compiled in our computer system, This eliminates any potential issues deciphering different handwriting and makes it easy for our team members to access your records.
- E4D Same Day Dentistry – Restorations such as crowns, veneers, and fillings can be made chairside thanks to this cutting-edge technology. Taking impressions also is a snap, thanks to laser scanning technology that sends images directly to the design center, and without the mess involved with traditional impressions.
- Electronic Claims – We can send claims electronically to your insurance company, eliminating paperwork and cutting down on the wait time for your claim to process. This also diminishes the number of claims that are denied or returned.
- Telescopic Loupe – Our dentists have a pair of powerful glasses called surgical telescopes. The lenses have magnifiers, letting our dentist see minuscule details or issues that would otherwise go unnoticed to the naked eye, even for an expertly trained dentist.
- Intraoral Camera – Our intraoral camera is only the size of a pen, but there is a lot of utility packed into that small size. We can zoom in on small areas of tooth decay, as well as any cracks or chips in teeth and older dental work. The intraoral camera takes clear, full-color images that are transmitted directly to computer screens in our office, allowing both our staff and patients to see the depicted areas.
- Auto Appointment Reminders – Life can be hectic, but we make it easy to stay on top of your schedule with an automated appointment reminder system that calls the phone number of your choice two days before the appointment.
- Computer Shade Matching – We use computerized shade matching to ensure that any cosmetic procedures or restorations match the color of your natural teeth as closely as possible. A device that measures tooth hue, value and chroma help us achieve the perfect match for your restorative dentistry needs.
To learn more about our technology and how it can benefit you and your family, call (814) 825-2615 to learn more about our practice and the services we offer.
Laser Dentistry of Erie serves Erie, PA and the surrounding areas.